Why Buy this Package?
I have prepared this package of information, samples and training material for operators to use as a reference guide. It is suitable for operators of any commercial motor vehicle in Ontario.
It will help you:
- Prepare for a potential Ministry of Transportation audit
- Get full marks on the Safety Programs and Training Profile
- Get high marks on the vehicle profile – vehicle defects aside
- Get high marks on the driver profile
- Setup and maintain your safety practices
- Setup and maintain your record keeping practices
- Train your drivers (log books, pre-trip inspections and load security)
Setting up these safety and training practices can help you in court if you (the operator) are charged instead of the driver.
- You have a due diligence defence!
- Reduce fines
- Avoid CVOR points
The package covers the following topics:
- MTO explanation of what a facility audit encompasses
- Duties and responsibilities of operators
- Company policies and safety programs
- Road test sample which can be used for all of your drivers
- Maintenance statement sample which can be used by your company
- Records of maintenance information
- Driver’s license and CVOR abstracts
- Pre-Trip (Vehicle Inspection) Training
- Log Book (Hours of Work) Training
- Load Security (Cargo Securement) and regulations
You can train your staff in-house using this material.